In this video I tell the story of Green Tara, the Goddess of Healing and the Female Buddha. She has 21 different manifestations like Green Tara, White Tara and more.
Tara has different origins and some of them are:
- A Hindu Goddess, a manifestation of Parvati and Kali;
- A manifestation of Avalokiteshvara, the deity of compassion;
- The ascended form of Yeshe Dawa, a princess.
The Different origins of Tara: 00:12
Tara comes from Avalokiteshvara's tear 00:45
Yeshe Dawa becomes Tara 01:58
The Colours of Tara 03:36
Connecting with Tara 05:14
The manifestation of Tara venerated in Tibet and considered to be the Female Buddha is the manifestation of Avalokiteshvara and also the ascended form of Yeshe Dawa.
This Tara has 21 different forms and some of them are "sorted" by colours. That's why it's very common to find the White Tara and the Green Tara, for example.
Green Tara's mantra is known worldwide: "Om Tare Tuttare Ture Svaha".
Read more about Tara: https://www.santuariolunar.com.br/en/goddess-tara/
Support the channel:
Shop Tara's figurines and others: https://amzn.to/2K7jBvJ
- Buy books and other things using this affiliate link: https://amzn.to/2PNnN6e
- Enter Audible and get 1 free audiobook + 2 free Audible Originals, free for 30 days: http://bit.ly/AudibleSantuario
- Join Amazon Prime and get free shipping, deals, streaming and much more: http://bit.ly/AmazonPrimeSL
Let the Goddess guide you. Click here:
Some links on this page are affiliate links. When you buy something using these links, a small fee is paid to Santuário Lunar Channel based on your purchase. This way you support us and pay nothing extra for it!
Tara's statue in a garden: https://www.flickr.com/photos/wonderlane/42372289711/in/photostream/